You can request a payout of funds from your account at any time. The funds can be sent via ACH (USD direct deposit into a US based savings or checking account) or PayPal. Additionally, all accumulated funds may be automatically paid out automatically after the end of a calendar year.
Click here for instructions on how to request a payout.
The instructions below are for how to edit your Payout Profile.
- In the Dashboard, click Settings from the main menu. A menu will appear. Click Selling in that menu.
- Click Payout Profile and Tax Info in the menu on the left.
- Enter information on your US Income Tax Applicability.
- Enter your address for where we should mail any applicable tax forms.
- Check the box to certify that the info provided is accurate and that you have read the Certification of Tax Information.
- Enter your desired payout method. This will be used as the default payout method when you request to have profits from orders sent to you.
- Click Save when you're done.