Note: This feature is exclusive to Advanced account subscribers.
This Lightroom plugin opens a file list exported from Zenfolio that is generated into a collection in Lightroom. The image lists are exported from Favorites or Pending Orders. For the best results, image names should be completely unique when first uploaded to Zenfolio.
For this to work, the images must already be indexed within Lightroom. The plugin creates an importable list that is used to reference the images stored in Lightroom.
Only Adobe Lightroom versions 3 and above are supported. Previous versions are not supported for use with this plug-in.
Click on the links below to jump directly to each section:
- Installing the Image List Import Plug-in Into Adobe Lightroom
- Exporting Image Lists from Favorites Lists
- Exporting Image Lists from Zenfolio Pending Orders
- Importing Image Lists to Adobe Lightroom
Once the plugin file has been stored in the plugin folder:
- Open Lightroom, click File in the top menu.
- Location and click on Plug-In Manager.
- Click Add to add a new plugin.
- Locate the Plugin in the your plugin folder. Click on it to select it.
- Click Add Plug-in.
- Click Done to close the Plug-in Manager Window.
- In the Dashboard, go to Photos.
- Under the Organizer column, go to Favorites.
- Locate the Favorites list that you would like export the list of to Lightroom then click on the 3 dot icon to the right of the list. A menu will appear.
- Click on Export in the new menu.
- Click Continue. This will download a list of the images to your hard drive as a CSV file.
After exporting the Image List...
- Open Lightroom then click File in the top menu.
- Click on Plug-in Extras.
- Click on Import Image List.
- Locate the downloaded Image List and select it.
- Click Choose.
If the images are not in your Lightroom library, they will not be found. If there are multiple images with the same name in your Lightroom catalog (even if they're in different folders), you'll see a message about how you want to handle the photos.
Add Duplicates - All images from your library with a matching file names will be added to the collection.
Skip Duplicates - When there are multiple images matching the same filename, they will be completely skipped and will not appear in the new collection.