E-mail Communication stores all outgoing e-mails sent by invite visitor, expire e-mails, the contact list, or through e-mail communication. These e-mails may be sorted by group, gallery, and collection, as well as by the status of the e-mail.
View an e-mail
- Under the Organizer / Client Communications, select E-mail Communications.
- Use the dropdown menus to fiter the e-mail list.
- Click the Send Date or the Subject of the e-mail you would like to view.
Send a New E-mail
- Under the Organizer / Client Communications,select E-mail Communications.
- Click New E-mail. A compose e-mail window will appear.
- Select the radial button for when to send the e-mail. If you choose to schedule, also select a date and time.
- Next to From Name and From E-mail enter your name and e-mail address is the form fields.
- In the To field, enter the e-mail address of the recipient or multiple recipients with commas or semicolons between each address. In the case of multiple recipients, multiple e-mails are sent out, one for each recipient. So every e-mail sent will only have one recipient listed.
- If you have the recipient's addresses in your contact list, use the contact list icon to select the addresses for the correct recipients.
- Check Add new address to the contact list if you would like new contacts to be added to your contact list.
- Enter a subject in the subject field.
- Enter your e-mail message content in the message field.
- Select Continue to Preview. The Preview E-mail window will open so you may verify the look of your e-mail before sending.