Please note, while this can be changed for each individual photo, to avoid any confusion, it is recommended that this change be made at the gallery level so that the same settings apply to all of the photos in the gallery.
To ensure that this change is made to the gallery and not to the individual photos in the gallery, make sure not to click on any images in the gallery. This way, the change is made to the gallery and not to any individual images in the gallery.
- Go to Photos in the Dashboard.
- Use the Organizer to select the photo, gallery, or group that you would like to edit. Details for the selected item will load under the Toolbox column.
- Click on Pricing in the Toolbox. The Print Ordering panel will load.
- Mark the circle for 'Do not allow print ordering'.
- Click Save to apply the changes immediately.
Disabling Print Ordering by Default
Also, from the Settings page your Dashboard, you can change the print ordering settings for your All Photographs (top level Group) to not allow print ordering. When set, any new Gallery or Group added under All Photographs will also be set to not allow print ordering.
Please note: If you have a Group or Gallery that is not set to follow the Same as containing group, these will not be changed to follow the same print ordering settings.
- From the Dashboard, go to Settings in the main menu.
- Go to Selling in the menu on the left.
- Go to Default Print Ordering.
- Mark the circle for Do not allow visitors to order prints.
- Click Save to apply the settings immediately.