This guide is for showing a client how to find the status of an order that they placed. This shows the steps for how the client can find their order history in their own account.
If you're a photographer and you would like to find the status of an order that a client placed, check your sales reports as all details from all orders are displayed in your sales reports. Click here for how to find your Sales Reports.
Finding the Status of your Order
After placing an order, you will receive a confirmation email with an order summary and tracking number. The confirmation email also provides a quick link to your Orders page where you can track the progress of your orders.
Order Details are also accessible from your account in your photographer's website. To access that page, first log in to your account in your photographer's website. Then follow these steps:
- Click on My Account in the top right of the page.
- Go to My Orders.
- Look for the desired order using its order number- the order's status will be displayed on the right side.
- Waiting for Acceptance - Your order was received and it is waiting to be accepted by photographer
- Waiting for Approval - Your order was received and it is waiting to be reviewed and approved by photographer
- Pending - Your order was approved and it is being prepared to be submitted to the vendor for processing
- Processing - Your order is being fulfilled
- Shipped - Your order was completed and shipped out
- Cancelled - Your order was cancelled