You can choose which elements and options to display for your Photo pages. You have the option to Hide or Show these as you see fit.
You can show or hide elements in the following areas of your photo pages:
See this guide for more details on other customization options available for Photo Pages.
- In the Dashboard, go to Photos.
- Navigate to the desired Gallery under the Organizer.
- Hover the mouse pointer over Preview then click on Customize.
The page will refresh with Customize Websitef View displayed at the top, confirming that you are in the customization mode.
- Select the Gallery Photos tab from the Gallery view menu on the top left of the screen to switch to the Photo Page view for editing.
- Click Options from the top menu. A popup window will open.
- If the gallery is set to use default customization settings, uncheck Use Default Settings to edit the page directly and give the page its own settings outside of the default settings.
- Select the tab that contains the desired options.
- Mark or Unmark the circles for the desired elements to display or hide them from the page.
- Click Apply to confirm and apply the selection. The page will refresh with the new Option settings applied. Review the Photo Page with its new Options. Repeat steps 2 to 5 until you are happy with the selection.
- Publish your changes before exiting Customize Website View to make those changes live on your site.
Note: Available elements change depending on the layout applied to the Photo Page. If you see 'Not available for this layout' for a specific element, you'll need to apply a different layout to the photo page to display that element.
- Caption – Displays captions information
- Path to Gallery (breadcrumbs) – The link back to the containing gallery and Home Page
- Categories and Keywords – Descriptive words and phrases assigned to your photos to aid search engines and the Search feature
- Slide Show – This function opens a slide show in a new window
- Share Button – This option allows the Sharing of links
- Facebook Like button – adds the Facebook Like button
- Tweet button – adds the Tweet button
- Google +1 button - adds the Google Plus button
- Pin It button - Adds the pinterest button
- Show EXIF on the page – This information includes the shooting conditions and equipment used when taking the photo
- Photo Toolbar – This option lists Saving Favorites functions you have enabled and needs to be set to Show in order for this feature to work. Toolbar functions include (if allowed): Add to Favorites, Buy, and Download.
- Featured Products – adds Featured Products to be displayed.
- Date Uploaded – The date the photo was uploaded to your account
- Date Taken – The date the photo was taken
- Number of Visitors – The total number of unique visitors to the photo page
- Number of Photos – The numbering of photo thumbnails
- Here you can choose whether the Photo Page width is either Dynamic or Fixed
- Access Control Icon - This icon identifies the access control setting as it pertains to public, private, password-protected, etc.
- Sequence Number - This option numbers your thumbnails within the gallery separate from the photo title
- Video Icon - This icon identifies the thumbnail as referencing a video rather than a photo
- Video Duration - The duration of the video is placed over the thumbnail
- Full EXIF over the image – This information includes shooting conditions and equipment used when taking the photo
- Menu over the image – This menu includes enabled options such as Buy, Dim the Lights, Add to Collection and Download Original (if enabled only)
- Option to Save images – This feature allows your visitors to save smaller sized images than the original
- Link to Comments – A quick link to photo comments
- Last Comment – The display of the most recent comment only until section is expanded
- Number of Comments – The total number of Public entries (Private entries are not included)
- Photo Toolbar – Show/Hide or make the Photo Toolbar the same as the photo page.
Choose to allow sharing through various social media sites such as:
Choose to allow visitors to get embed codes to show your photo or a video on a forum, blog, or other page, linked back to the page on your site.
See the Help section about saving new default website view settings to apply to new pages.