You can make certain changes to how your visitors can navigate and what will appear for them.
The settings for site wide elements include:
- General Site Settings
- About Message
- About Photo
- Mobile Site
- Logos and Icons
- Video Player Logo
Site Settings are found in Customize Website View.
Accessing Site Settings
In the Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over My Zenfolio then click on Customize Website.
The page will refresh with a new customization menu at the top, confirming that you are in the Customize Website View.
Click on Site Settings to open the Site Settings panel.
Hiding and Showing the Site SettingsThe Site Settings link can be minimized along with the Edit Site Menu panel. Once hidden, it will remain hidden until the photographer choose to show it again.
- Display/Hide top-level All Photographs group in breadcrumbs
- Fade in site elements - this give a smooth contemporary feel to the way your page elements appear on your site.
The About message is an opportunity for you to include a personal introduction about yourself or to tell your visitors more about your photographs. The About message is displayed in your About page.
As part of a public profile you may choose to include your photo. By including your photo you create a more personal connection with your viewers, and it is highly recommended that you do this.
The Favorites feature allows visitors to pick specific photos in a gallery or collection, save them as a set of favorites, and then share this set directly with the photographer. A link to this set can also be e-mailed to a friend.
The option to enable or disable the Ken Burns effect in Favorites Lists slideshows can be found here.
- Allow visitors to Add to Favorites
- Allow visitors to share Favorites with you
- Allow visitors to share Favorites with others
- You can determine whether you want to allow your visitors who view your site on a mobile device to choose between the mobile version or the desktop version.
- You can also choose to upload and display your own logo or to use your display name.
Pro and Advanced account subscribers. You can upload a custom logo to use on videos that you embed elsewhere on the Web. This logo will not show on your Zenfolio pages.
determine the language of your pages in the Dashboard and the language that your visitors will see in your Website View.