Website pages are what people see when they come to view your photographs. They do not see the internal Dashboard view of your Zenfolio account; instead, they see the Website View with the professionally designed layouts and themes you select for presenting your photographs.
Every gallery, group, collection, and photograph has a visitor page associated with it. If your galleries and collections are organized into groups, groups also have corresponding website pages.
All groups, galleries and collections and their visitor pages in your Zenfolio account are organized under your All Photographs group. This is the top most group encompassing all of your groups, galleries, collections and photographs. The option to rename the All Photographs group is also provided.
The All Photographs group can be found in Dashboard by clicking on the Photos menu item under the main menu at the top of the page.
The website view for each type of the visitor page can be customized separately.
There are eight types of website pages:
The galleries and groups are organized under your Homepage for easy access. A Featured Galleries section on your Homepage allows you to showcase select galleries, while a Recently Added section provides easy access to your latest photographs.
Depending on the layout applied to the homepage, your Contact Information can be displayed on Homepage.
The website view of your Homepage can be customized to your liking at any time.
Group pages hold other groups and galleries to keep them organized.
Group pages show group description, thumbnails and titles of groups and galleries inside, and any related statistics such as number of galleries/photos inside, date created, etc. You can choose to show or hide these statistics at any time.
See this guide for more details on customizing Groups.
Gallery pages show gallery description, thumbnails of the photographs in the gallery, and any related statistics such as number of photos, number of visitors, date created/modified, etc. You can choose to show or hide these statistics at any time.
Gallery pages follow the same visual Theme as its related photo pages to ensure consistent presentation.
See this guide for more details on customizing Gallery pages.
Collections pages show descriptions, thumbnails of the photographs in the collection, and any related statistics such as number of photos, number of visitors, date created/modified, etc. You can choose to show or hide these statistics at any time.
Collections pages follow the same visual Theme as related photo pages to ensure consistent presentation.
Photo pages are connected to gallery and collection pages. They show full size images of photographs, photograph description, thumbnails of other photographs in the gallery, navigation controls, and any related statistics such as number of visitors, date taken/uploaded, EXIF, etc. You can choose to show or hide these statistics at any time.
Photo pages follow the same visual Theme as the gallery page containing the photos to ensure consistent presentation.
You can preview the website view of any page during editing by navigating to the gallery in the Dashboard then selecting Preview > Customize at the top of the Main Area. See this guide for more details.
Built in Pages
Built in pages are pre-generated pages with easy editing text box options for modifying information. They can be found in modified in the Dashboard under Website in the main menu. They also can be added to the Site Menu. Built in-pages include:
- About page: displays information about you or your business. Click here for how to provide the About Message. This guide covers how to upload your profile photo.
- Contact page: displays your contact information and, optionally, a simple form for getting in touch with you. You can change your contact information in the Contact Info section of your Public Profile.
- Client Access page: allows your clients to find their galleries easier without having to click around in your site to find their gallery. In the Client Access page, you client can enter a Gallery ID that your create to be automatically directed to that specific gallery. Click here for more details on the Client Access page. This guide covers how to create a Gallery ID for a gallery.
- Search page: allows visitors to search photos on your website. It displays the search field and search results.
- Guestbook page: displays entries in your guestbook and allows visitors to sign it.
- Featured page: displays your featured galleries and collections. You can manage your featured galleries in the Organizer.
- Preview page: displays your recently uploaded or modified galleries and collection. The list is created automatically as images are uploaded to your galleries. You can also choose to not include specific galleries in this list.
- Login or Register page: allows your clients to login or register with your website. Registered clients can save their favorites sets and shopping carts, as well as have access to their past orders.
You can choose to create your own Custom Pages that can be added to a website. These will use the Page Theme, Site Menu, and Site Settings like any other pages, but the content is fully customizable by you. All content may be controlled through a simple point-and-click interface, or through manual coding.
Please note that while the option to enter your own custom code is provided, Zenfolio cannot provide support or answer questions about the code itself.
Once a custom page is created, access to the page can be provided by creating a link to the custom page in the Site Menu.
Shopping Cart Page
The Shopping Cart appears for visitors after they have selected products for purchase and have added them to their Shopping Cart. Only your Shopping Cart Theme can be customized. This Theme can default to the Theme of your Home page, or it can use its own Theme. In order to change the Theme of the Shopping Cart, you must be able to access the Shopping Cart.