You can offer your visitors the ability to download images in smaller sizes than the original if you wish. This option will be visible when a viewer moves their mouse over the top left of a photo as well as right-clicks on a photo.
These images are the display images. The file sizes you can offer are directly linked to the maximum display sizes you have enabled in Access Control. For example, if you limit the display size to Medium then the only size that will be available to save will be Medium or lower. If watermarks have been added to your display images, they will also appear on these downloaded images.
Check out the Help section on display sizes for more information on exact sizes.
To allow visitors to download display images, you'll need to make the change in Customize Website View.
- In the Dashboard, go to Photos.
- Navigate to the desired Gallery under the Organizer.
- Hover the mouse pointer over Preview then click on Customize.
The page will refresh with Customize Website View displayed at the top, confirming that you are in the customization mode.
- In the top left corner, click on Gallery Thumbnails. Click on Gallery Photos from the menu that appears. That will take you to the gallery's Photo Page view.
- Click Options at the top of the page. A pop-up window will appear with the page elements listed.
- If Use Default Settings for Layout, Themes and Options is checked, uncheck it to allow for applying your custom settings to the Photo Page.
- Go to the Photo Overlays tab.
- Next to Menu over the image and Option to Save Images, mark the circles next to Show.
- Click Apply to confirm and apply the selection.
- Click Publish to make your changes visible to your visitors.
Note: The option is also provided to limit the display image sizes.