While it is possible to assign a Watermark to individual photos, it is recommended that the Watermark be applied at the gallery level. When applied at the gallery level, by default the same watermark will also apply to all of the photos in the gallery.
Once you have created a Watermark and assigned it to a gallery, it will be the default Watermark for all newly uploaded photos to that gallery.
- In the Dashboard, go to Photos.
- Under the Organizer, select the desired gallery. Related information for the gallery will load in the Toolbox
- Under the Toolbox, click on Watermark.
- A pop-up window will load with all of the Watermarks you have created. Select the desired watermark.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
It may take some time for new images to be generated with a watermark. Keep in mind that when you update a watermark template, new images will need to be regenerated with it applied, which takes time. Try to minimize changes to watermarks to avoid unnecessary generation of images.
Because of this, it is not recommended that you change the watermark just before displaying or proofing the images with your client.
Please also see this video on how to use Watermarks:
Click here for more information on creating and applying Watermarks to your photos uploaded to Zenfolio.