Recently added galleries, groups, and collections to your Zenfolio website will appear by default in the Recently Added section.
If you do not want an items to be displayed under the Recently Added section, you can change this setting for that gallery, group, or collection. This will remove all photos located in that section from Recently Added.
Any photos added in the future to this gallery, group, or collection will also not be included in the Recently Added section.
Removing a gallery from the Recently Added section
- In the Dashboard, go to Photos.
- Under the Organizer, click on the gallery or collection that you would like to remove from Recently Added. Information related to that item will load in the Toolbox.
- In the Toolbox, go to Gallery Access.
- Uncheck the box that reads Same as Containing Group (if necessary).
- Go to the Search and Metadata tab.
- Uncheck Include in the Recently Added section of your Home page.
- Click Save to apply your changes.