Note: This feature is exclusive to Premium account subscribers.
The creation of a price list may start with selecting products that will be offered for sale. Products may also be added to the Price List after the creation of the list. You can easily add all products from the list offered by our fulfillment partners, or pick and choose desired products.
- In Edit View, select SELLING from the Main Menu.
- Under Selling, click Price Lists.
- Click the name of the price list you would like to edit. A new screen will load with setting options.
- Click Products, Prices, and Currencies. A new screen will load.
- Select the tab for which currency you would like to add products. By default only US Dollars is listed. Please see Adding Multiple Currencies if you would like to add more currency options
- Click Add Products. A pop-up menu will load with all of the products available for that currency.
- If the vendor products listed not the ones you want click Change.
- Select the vendor whose products you wish to see. You can also select All Vendors.
- Select the category of product you would like to add.
- Check the boxes next to the items you would like to add to your price list.
- Click Add Selected Products. Your price list will be updated with all of the items added, listed by category.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 until you have added all your products. You may also have the option to add Finishing and Mounting services to your product. Once you have finished, click save to apply your changes.
Once your price list is updated with the select items, you may also want to specify which paper types are available for sale.
If you have not already done so, you may want to find out more about adding products in Multiple Currencies.
Some products offer Framing and Mounting you may need to configure before settings your prices.
Next you will need to set your Prices.