Note: This feature is exclusive to the Premium account subscribers.
If you plan to offer products that you will be fulfilling directly, you need to specify methods of shipping you use. This would be a method such as USPS, UPS Ground, FedEx Next Day, etc. Each product you offer will need to belong to a shipping category, and you can specify shipping method(s) for each shipping category and destination.
You can create or delete shipping methods at any time.
Creating shipping methods
- In Edit View, click SELLING from the main menu.
- Click Self-Fulfilled Products from the Selling menu on the left.
- Select Shipping Methods. A new window will load.
- Click Create New. A new page will load.
- Type the Shipping Method Name in the field provided. This name will be visible to your customers. Also choose the Currency from the dropdown menu options.
- Under This shipping method delivers the following sizes, check the package sizes you want to offer. You will need to enter delivery costs for each package size you choose to offer and the maximum number of items each packaging size will accommodate.
If you are using multiple package sizes, you may want to indicate the number of smaller packages that fit inside the next size up.
*A self-fulfilled product is only designed to use one package size. By entering the number of smaller packages that will fit inside the next size up, an order for that product will be able to ship using that next size up when warranted.
- Under This shipping method delivers to the following destinations, click to highlight the name of a country you can deliver to press Add. The country will be added to the Selected Countries box on the right. Repeat this action until you've added all of the countries you can ship to.
- Click Save to apply your changes.