A visitor sign-in page may be added to a group, gallery, or collection to gather information from those interested in your photographs. You may require specific fields to be completed, or make them optional. The information you collect can be automatically added to your contact list and sent to you via e-mail.
Setup a visitor sign in page
- In Edit View, select the group, gallery, or collection you would like to use in the Organizer. Information about the gallery will load under the Toolbox.
- In the Toolbox under the Visitor Sign In section click Edit. A Visitor Sign In window will appear.
- Uncheck Same as Containing Group.
- Check Display a visitor sign-in page before allowing access to the gallery.
- Check the Send e-mail option if you would like to have an e-mail sent to you with the information provided by the visitor. Check Automatically update my Contact List if you would like your contact list automatically updated with the new information and a reference to what galleries were viewed.
- Use the form fields to enter a page heading, and an optional message to visitors.
- Select the related radial button to set a field to be required, optional, or not shown. You may also add one custom field.
- Use the link Preview visitor sign in to see how the visitor sign-in page will look.
- Select Save to apply.