Note: Uploading video is only available if you subscribe to the Unlimited, Premium, or Premium Business plan.
The Zenfolio Uploader is optimized for uploading many files at once.
- In Edit View, select the gallery in the Organizer where you want to upload your photos and video under All Photographs.
- In the Main Area click Upload Photos or Video under the gallery title in the Top Menu. The Zenfolio Uploader will load automatically.
Follow the instructions given on how to install your chosen upload tool. Once the Zenfolio Uploader is installed, you can drag and drop files directly into it or use the file manager to select your files.
Select files using file manager
- In the Uploader, click Add Photos and Video.
- In the file manager window that appears, select desired files or folder. You can select more than one file or folder at a time by holding down the Shift key during file selection. When you are finished selecting, click Open to place them in the Uploader. You may repeat steps 1 to 2 to add more photos.
- Click Start Upload once you have all your photos and video ready to begin uploading.
Drag and drop files directly into the Uploader
- Select the desired files on your computer.
- While holding down the left mouse button, drag the files over the uploader browser window. When you see an orange highlight around the uploader box, release the mouse button and the files will drop inside the uploader. Repeat steps 1 to 2 to add more photos and video.
- Click Start Upload to begin uploading.
In the process of uploading, EXIF and IPTC data is transferred along with the photos.
Video will still need to process before it can be viewed.
Also see Help sections about supported file formats and maximum file sizes.