Zenfolio gives you the option to display a link in your site to your page in the following social media services.
Social media and network buttons can be easily set to display in the contact information on the homepage, as well as in the header and footer of your Zenfolio pages.
*Photographer Central is the most comprehensive directory of professional photographers of all genres. Designed specifically to showcase visual businesses, Photographer Central allows professionals to easily market their business and reach more clients. Click here for more information on Photographer Central.
Note: the social media buttons simply link to your respective accounts. The buttons do not necessarily allow sharing. The buttons for Instagram and Pinterest do not allow posting to your visitors' accounts.
Click here for information on adding Facebook Like, Tweet, and Pin it buttons for your gallery and photo pages.
To show these buttons you will first need to add your social network account web addresses to your account's Settings in your Dashboard. Then make sure that these social media icons are set to 'Show' in your in your homepage, header and/or footer.
How to Provide the Links to Your Social Media PagesFrom your account, you add your social media accounts:
- Hover the mouse pointer over your username in the top right corner. A menu will appear. In that menu, click on Account.
- Click on Social Media and Networks.
- Enter the web addresses for whichever social media accounts you want to link to (ex: https://www.facebook.com/zenfolio).
- Click Save.
You can choose to display the social media/networking buttons in the headers and footers of any of your Zenfolio pages.
Also, you can have them displayed in the body of your Homepage and/or your Contact Page.
Please note that it is not possible to display the Linkedin and Photographer Central links in the Header or Footer.
In your account, hover your mouse pointer over Website then click on Customize Website.
The page will refresh with a new customization menu at the top, confirming that you are in the Customize Website View.
- In Customize Website View, go to Options.
- Go to the Page Elements tab.
- Mark the circle for Show next to any or all of the social media buttons you wish to show on your home page.
If the social media service is not selectable, it means that the link to the social media site has not be submitted. Please see the instructions at the top of this guide for how to submit the link to the page.
- Click Apply to exit the Options panel.
- Click Publish before exiting Customize Website View to make those changes live on your site.
The social media buttons can also be displayed in the Header and Footer. Please see this guide for how to show those links in the Header or Footer.