The option is also provided to hide the Select Photos button and display the Download button instead.
For the Download Button to be displayed, the downloading of original images for free must first be enabled in the gallery. That is done through the Access Control panel in the Photos page of the Dashboard.
How to Hide the Select Photos Button and display the Download Button
See this guide for step by step instructions on how to allow downloading from a gallery.
After making sure that the free downloading of original images is enabled, follow these steps for hiding the Select Photos button.
Hiding the Select Photos Button
- In Dashboard, go to Photos.
- Navigate to the desired Gallery under the Organizer.
- Hover the mouse pointer over Preview then click on Customize.
The page will refresh with Customize Website View displayed at the top, confirming that you are in the customization mode.
- Go to Options.
- Uncheck Use Default Settings For Layout, Theme, and Options if necessary.
- Go to the Page Elements tab.
- Set the Select Photos button to Hide.
- Click Apply.
- Click on Save as Default to apply the same settings to other similar pages that use default settings.
- Publish your changes before exiting Customize Website View to make those changes live on your site.
Now the Download button is displayed and your clients can click that button to download all of the images.
When the Download button is clicked, the option will be displayed for them to download all of the images in the gallery or choose specific photos to download.