- When am I billed?
- How much will I be billed?
- Can I get an invoice or purchase order?
- Can I see the receipt for my renewal?
- Can I cancel and get a refund?
- Why was I charged a fee for storing RAW files?
- What is this charge in my credit card statement?
- What are all of the fees associated with my account?
- Why do I have a negative balance?
- Why do I have a positive balance?
- Can I see a list of all charges in my account?
- Can clients be billed for their order?
When am I billed?
For subscription renewals, the renewal is billed at the end of each yearly or monthly term.
Click here for more information on account renewals.
If you're already a Zenfolio member, click here to go to your My Subscription page to see your account renewal date.
How much will I be billed?
You will be billed for the cost of renewing your account based on your subscription plan.
You can see your plan and your renewal costs in the My Subscription page in your account.
Can I get an invoice or purchase order?
No invoices are provided before the account's renewal. Instead, details about the account's renewal are displayed in the photographer's My Subscription page.
A receipt is provided after the account is renewed. It can be found in the Account Statement.
Can I see the receipt for my renewal?
The receipts for all previous renewals can be found in the Account Statement.
Can I cancel and get a refund?
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your annual Zenfolio subscription, you can cancel anytime within the first 30 days and receive a full refund. No refunds are available for monthly subscriptions.
Why was I charged a fee for storing RAW files?
Each account comes with 2 gigabytes of free storage for RAW files. A fee is charged when storing more than 2 gigabytes of RAW files in your Zenfolio account for any period of time. Fees are on a per-usage basis. Your account is charged per gigabyte of storage and billed monthly.
For all currently available plans, an unlimited amount of space is provided for storing image files in these formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF and video files. Uploading any other type of file to a gallery will result in the file being stored in RAW storage.
Click here for more information on RAW storage.
What is this charge on my credit card?
If there is a charge from Zenfolio in your credit card statement and you would like to know more about the charge, take a look at your Account Statement. All charges placed through the site will be displayed in the Account Statement.
Click here to go to your Account Statement.
What are all of the fees associated with my account?
Here is a list of all fees that may be charged.
- Plan subscription fee.
- Service Fee for selling products: you can see the service fee amounts charged here. You are only charged when selling through the site.
- RAW storage fee after the free 2GB of space provided-you are only charged when storing more than 2GB of RAW files in the account. Click here for more details.
- A $5 check fee when requesting a payout by check-Zenfolio does not charge any fees for requesting payouts via ACH transfer or PayPal with the exception of a returned transfer fee (see below).
- A $25 fee for returned ACH transfers. This fee is only charged when incorrect bank account information has been entered and the transfer is rejected by the bank.
Why do I have a negative balance?
Your account can end up with a negative balance when a charge is made to your Zenfolio account. The fees will accrue until it passes a threshold or when the account is renewed, after which the negative balance will be charged to the credit card on file.
The most common reasons for negative balances include:
- Service fee charges when selling Self-Fulfilled products.
- Charges to the account when a client places an order using a coupon or gift certificate and pays less than the base lab costs of the vendor products being purchased.
- Charges to the account when a pending order is edited to give the client a discount.
Why do I have a positive balance?
A positive balance can occur from one of these reasons:
- Profit is made from orders placed through the site by clients.
- Referral Bonus is provided by referring a new subscriber to Zenfolio.
Can I see a list of all charges in my account?
You can see a full list of all charges to your account by reviewing your Account Statement.
Can clients be billed for their order?
Clients are charged for their order at the time that the order is placed. It is not possible to send a bill or invoice to a client for an order that they have not yet placed through Zenfolio. They are required to pay for their order during checkout.
The only exception to this is when the photographer is selling Self-Fulfilled products and has chosen not to collect payment at the time that the client placed the order. In these cases, the photographer is required to contact the client to collect the payment for the order after the order is placed through the site.
Click here for more details on collecting payment for Self-Fulfilled product orders.