The contacts in your list can be manually tagged to specific galleries. This allows you to easily send emails to clients who are tagged to specific galleries. And if you are enrolled in the Free Client Marketing Campaigns, the system can use contacts who are tagged to selling galleries to determine which clients should receive an email as part of the marketing campaign.
Manually Tagging Contacts to Galleries
- In your Dashboard, hover the mouse pointer over Communications and then click on Contact List in the menu that appears.
- Click on the contact that you would like to edit.
- Click on Manage Tags.
- Check the box next to the galleries and groups to which you would like the contact to be tagged. The contact will be automatically tagged to all of the galleries and groups within the group (when selecting a group).
- Click Apply.
- Click Save.
Tagging Multiple Contacts at Once
- You can tag multiple contacts at once by checking the boxes to the left of the contacts.
- After checking the boxes, click on Manage Tags. Then select the galleries and groups to which the contacts should be tagged.