There are two different layouts you can choose from for the About page. You can choose Centered or you can choose Text on the right. The two layout options use different display sizes for your About photo.
- With the Centered layout there is a maximum display size of 660 pixels in width x 440 pixels in height.
- For the Text on the right layout, there is a maximum width of 350 pixels in width but the height is not constrained.
If you do not include a photo for yourself, a standard placeholder will be used instead.
Log in to your account and go to Customize Website View. This is done by either:
How to upload your Photo for your About page.
In the Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over Website then click on Customize Website.
The page will refresh with a new customization menu at the top, confirming that you are in the Customize Website View.
From Customize Website View...
- Go to Site Settings.
- Go to the About Photo tab.
- Mark the circle for Upload image file.
Next to File Name: click Choose File. This will display your file manager. Select the file from your computer.
Click Upload to begin uploading the file. This operation may take from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on the size of the file and the upload speed of your Internet connection. You will see a resized image of your photo displayed when the operation is completed.
- Click Apply to close the Site Settings panel.
- Click Publish to exit Customize Website View and make the changes live on your site.