If you wish to automatically title your image uploads with their file names, you can enable this via the Upload Settings.
|For Zenfolio users that signed up after May 10 2018, please click here for updated instructions using the new Photos Page in the Dashboard.|
Using Original File Names for Photo Titles as the Default Setting
- In the Dashboard, click on Settings.
- Choose Upload Settings from the menu on the left side of the page.
- Check the box for Automatically copy file names to photo Titles.
- Click Save to apply. All future photos you upload will have original file names applied as the title unless you decide to manually edit them.
Please note, you can also title images that have already been uploaded to your account with their file names. You can also apply the file names as titles to all of the photos in one gallery at once.
To do this for all of the photos in a gallery:
- In the Dashboard, go to Photos.
- Choose the desired gallery under the Organizer
- Click on All to select all of the photos in that gallery.
- Click Photo Details. The Edit Photo Properties panel will appear.
- Check the box for Copy from File Name
- Click Save.