The Guestbook feature is available for all galleries, groups and collections. This feature allows visitors the option to leave Guestbook entries that are visible to all visitors or for the photographer's eyes only.
The photo Comments feature allows viewers to leave comments on individual photos that are visible to the public or for the photographer's eyes only. Viewers can also suggest alternate cropping as well as highlight a specific area on an image.
To leave a guestbook entry
In Website View, navigate to the gallery, group or collection you would like to leave an entry for.
- Under the thumbnails at the bottom of the page, click Add Entry.
- If you want the entry to be public, click Public Entry. If you want the entry only to be viewed by the photographer, click Private Entry.
- Begin typing in the Entry field.
- When finished, click Add Entry.
To leave a comment
In Website View, navigate to the photo page of the photo you would like to leave a comment for.
- Beneath the photo, click Add Comment. A pop-up window will open.
- If you want the entry to be public, click Public Entry. If you want the entry only to be viewed by the photographer, click Private Entry
- Choose Text Comment Only to leave a simple text comment.
- If you would like to suggest alternative cropping, select Suggest different cropping. A cropping tool will appear in the photo thumbnail. Click to drag the corners of the cropping tool until you are satisfied.
- If you would like to highlight a specific area in the photograph, select Highlight an area. Click and drag the tool over the photo until you have highlighted the desired area. You can do this multiple times until you are satisfied.
- In the Comment field, enter your comment
- When finished, click Add Comment