By default, the photographs that you upload are allowed to be added to collections by other Zenfolio users. That means that any registered Zenfolio user can add your photos to their collections.
This is a separate function from your clients adding your photos to a Favorites List.
Click here for more details on Collections.
You can specifically exclude a gallery or photograph from being added to collections. When you exclude photographs being added to collections, you as the owner can continue including them in your collections, but no one else will be allowed to do that.
- In the Dashboard, go to Photos.
- Under the Organizer, select the item that you would like to disallow from adding to Collections.
- Under the Toolbox, click on Gallery Access or Group Access).
- If necessary, uncheck the box that reads Same as Containing Group.
- Select Search and Metadata tab.
- Uncheck Allow adding to Collections.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
Note: This action can be applied to multiple items at once. Hold the Control Key on your keyboard (Command key on a Mac) and click on the thumbnails to highlight and select multiple thumbnails at once.