Galleries and collections that have been recently added to your Zenfolio account will appear by default in the Recently Added section.
If you do not want an items to be displayed under the Recently Added section, you can change this setting for that gallery or collection. This will remove that particular gallery or collection from the Recently Added page.
Removing a gallery from the Recently Added section
- In the Dashboard, go to Photos.
- Under the Organizer, click on the gallery or collection that you would like to remove from Recently Added. Information related to that item will load in the Toolbox.
- In the Toolbox, go to Gallery Access.
- Uncheck the box that reads Same as Containing Group (if necessary).
- Go to the Search and Metadata tab.
- Uncheck Include in the Recently Added section of your Home page.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
You can also make this change to a group. Doing so will automatically apply that same setting to all new galleries created within the group. With this in mind, you can create a group specifically for client galleries that, by default, will not appear in your Recently Added page.