Note: This feature is exclusive to Pro and Advanced account subscribers.
Some products include additional services, such as frames, mounting, or coating. When these services are available, you will be able to add them under the Finishing and Mounting tab to be offered for sale. This can be done by editing your price lists.
The video below goes over how to add framing and mounting options in your price lists:
Follow these steps to open a Price List for editing:
- In the Dashboard, go to Selling.
- Click Price Lists.
- Click the name of the price list you would like to edit.
- Select the Finishing and Mounting tab.
- Choose the vendor partner tab which contains the products to which you would like to add finishing and mounting options.
- Check the boxes for the finishing and mounting options you would like to offer for sale.
- You can also check the boxes for just the specific print sizes for which you would like to offer frames.
- Set the desired Selling Price for each finishing and mounting option.
- Click Save to save the price list or click Save & Assign to also assign it to your galleries.