The ability to create a custom list of Quick Shop Products in each price list is exclusive to Pro and Advanced account subscribers. For Starter plan users, the Quick Shop Products list displays a preselected list of popular products from our partner labs.
What is the Quick Shop Products List?
Quick Shop Products are products in your price list that you can highlight and feature in your selling galleries. This feature vastly increases the exposure of products and pricing and encourages your visitors to purchase specific products from your price lists.
When do my clients see this list?
In the Quick Shop page, if the image does not meet the vendor's minimum resolution requirements for a Quick Shop Product, the product will not be displayed in the Quick Shop Products list.
Note: First you need to create a price list in order to create an associated Quick Shop Products list
Creating a Quick Shop Products List
- In the Dashboard, select Selling from the Main Menu.
- Click Price Lists. A new page will load
- Click the name of the price list you would like to edit. The price list will open allowing you to edit it.
- Scroll down to the Quick Shop Products section.
Uncheck Automatically select 10 products from the Price List if necessary.
- Under Products in the Price List click to highlight a product you would like to add. You may select more than one at a time.
- Click Add. Repeat step 3 and 4 until all desired products are added.
- You can use the Move Up and Move Down buttons to change the placement.
- Make sure to Save the price list before exiting. Or click Save & Assign to also assign the price list to a gallery.
Showing the Quick Shop Products List
|For Zenfolio users that signed up after May 10 2018, please click here for updated instructions using the new Photos Page in the Dashboard.|
To enable the Quick Shop Products list, the price list must first be assigned to the gallery.
- In the Dashboard, go to Photos from the top menu
- Select the Gallery you would like to assign a price list to. Details related to the gallery will load in the Toolbox.
- In the Toolbox, go to Pricing. A pop-up window will open displaying all of the price lists you have created.
- Select Allow ordering from my price list.
- Click on the custom price list you would like to use.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
The Quick Shop Products list is automatically displayed in the Quick Shop page.
For gallery thumbnails page, the Quick Shop Products list must be enabled first before it is displayed. That is done through the Customize Website View of the gallery.
- Keeping the gallery selected or if necessary, click on the gallery again to select it.
- Hover the mouse pointer over Preview then click on Customize.
|For Zenfolio users that signed up after May 10 2018, please click here for updated instructions on how to go to the Customize Website View of the gallery.|
Now that you are in Customize Website View, you will be able to edit the settings and determine what elements to show on your Gallery and Photo pages.
- Go to Options from the top menu. A popup window will open.
- Uncheck Use Default Settings For Layout, Theme, and Options if necessary.
- Go to the Page Elements tab.
- Scroll down the list of elements. Next to Quick Shop Products mark the circle for Show.
- Click Apply to close the Page Options window.
- Click Publish before exiting Customize Website View to make those changes live on your site.
If you see that the Quick Shop Products list is not available for the selected layout, then it means that the layout applied to the gallery thumbnails page does not support the display of the Quick Shop Products list. You'll need to apply a different layout to the gallery thumbnails page first before being able to display the Quick Shop Products list.
See this guide for how to access gallery Options and how to apply different layouts.
By default, the Quick Shop Products list are automatically displayed in the Quick Shop sidebar in the Quick Shop page. If this default setting has been changed and the Quick Shop sidebar and the Quick Shop products are not displayed in the Quick Shop, click here to see how to enable the Quick Shop sidebar in the Quick Shop page.